Demolition Safety Management
Demolition Management training incorporating CDM 2015 & BS 6187: 2011 Code of practice for full and partial demolition & BS5975: 2019 COP for Temp Works, we can also deliver in-house courses to meet specific needs and reflect your particular project requirements.
Alternatively why not join a mixed group on our 2 Day open courses always held on a Monday & Tuesday at our great North West venue in Leigh.
If you have more than six persons you may prefer to have an in-house course.
To help you decide call Wayne on tel 07712 767744 and discuss the various merits and best option for you.
Includes Demolition & Refurbishment
- The law, Environment, Planning (Prior approval), Building Act 1980 (Section 80/81) & notifications
- Asbestos, environmental & WRAP sustainability considerations
- NEW CDM 2015; Client, PD, PC, Designer & Contractor duties and responsibilities
- Controls and measures to ensure compliance with any imposed conditions & BS 5975: 2019 Code of practice for temp works
- BS 6187: 2011 Code of practice for full & partial demolition
- Organisations (NFDC, IDE, EDA, NDTG who & what these are)
- End of day 1 assessment by a multi-choice quiz
- Review of BS 6187:2011 code of practice for full & partial demolition
- Planning (detailing what you must do and when)
- PCI, tender information and procurement
- Techniques & applications (with pictures & videos)
- On site arrangements incl material processing & recycling
- Sustainability, WRAP & ICE Demolition Protocol
- Case study workshop with presentations & discussions
- Summary & end of the course feedback
From £690 per person
“What Our Customers Say
I first attended the 2 day Demolition course whilst in the Nuclear Industry and since repeated this twice, learning more each time, it is definately one of the best training courses in my H&S career.Dave Oliver
H&S Advisor : Wessex Water
I recently was on the 2day asbestos course and 2 day demolition course with Wayne Bagnall and can highly recommend these courses, I learn't a lot over the four days which is already helping me on site. Thanks Wayne.Mr David Summers
Build Manager : Shepherd